Chemistry classes?

Samir Saidani saidani at info.unicaen.fr
Fri Oct 1 17:52:38 UTC 2004

Hi Daniel,

We are working in the University of Caen on a framework for
self-reconfigurable robots, and particularly on molecular robots. (see
the webpage http://www.iutc3.unicaen.fr/serge/MAAM~MAAMProject). Maybe
Serge Stinckwich could give you more informations on the developped
framework, based on ODE, named sqOde
(http://www.iutc3.unicaen.fr/serge/MAAM~Logiciels)... For my part, I'm
working on the graph package to model this molecular robots.

Regards,
Samir

--
Samir SAIDANI