[FIX][BUG] Float NaN's ( Collecting Boris' tests with Dave's update, ready to approve )

lewis at mail.msen.com lewis at mail.msen.com
Fri Oct 1 22:41:18 UTC 2004

There are two attachments to this message: Boris Gaertner's
FloatTests-additionalTests, plus my FloatTestPatch-3-dtl which provides
an update for #testNaN2. Boris has approved my #testNaN2 update (private
email), so I think that these two change set together can be approved.

Note: The #testNaN2 test may require an update for 64 bit Squeak, so I
added a comment to that effect. But we can worry about that when 64 bit
Squeak is available.