[FIX] [IRC]IRC_assureLogDirExistence

Frank Caggiano frank at crystal-objects.com
Sat Oct 2 02:40:24 UTC 2004

On Oct 1, 2004, at 12:16, danil a. osipchuk wrote:

> Hi, Frank
> I used Squeak3.7-5989-full on unix VM on FreeBSD (World Menu -> Open
> -> IRC). When there is no irc folder in Squeak dir(just tested again
> by renaming it) I'm getting walkback (see attachment)
>
> Danil

Thanks for pointing this out. As it turns out I was getting the error
when I deleted the directory after IRCe had  been installed.   Your fix
prevented the walkback but the IRCe files were in the wrong
directories. The attached cs  recreates the directory structure if
needed each time IRCe starts up. Could you give it a try  and let me
know how it works on your machine.

Thanks