[BUG]Walkback when using "fileIn entire file"

Boris Gaertner Boris.Gaertner at gmx.net
Sat Oct 2 18:56:32 UTC 2004

 "Yar Hwee Boon" <hboon at motionobj.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm getting a walkback when I try to choose the "fileIn entire file" menu
> item with a .cs open. "fileIn selection" works alright.
>
> PS: Is this how someone reports a bug?
Yes, and we are grateful to receive it.

I can confirm this bug both for the Morphic environment and
for MVC. (for clarification: The see the bug, you have to
select the option "file in entire file" in the menu of the text view,
not in the file name list.)

I tried to look into this, but I have to say that the
menu creation with services is very hard to understand.

Greetings, Boris