Post fixes on Mantis?

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sun Oct 3 10:33:15 UTC 2004

Hi karl

I think that the solution would be to use seaside + mewa to have a
scriptable (from squeak)
web bug tracking systems.

We discussed a lot with marcus and parsing emails does not really scale
in the long term.
We could image that this seaside server could handle something else
than emails and still
have BFAV working on these other formats (ok this is a big change)

Look at Mantis to see what infomration we really need to track bugs.

Stef