3.6 full packages?

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Mon Oct 4 02:10:37 UTC 2004

"Andreas Raab" <andreas.raab at gmx.de> wrote:

> But then, why are the versions in the old map no longer present in the new
> map? Say, if I look at the old map I see VMMaker as version 3.6g (with a URL
> which later results in a 404) whereas in a "new" map I see versions 3.7b4
> and 3.7b5 but *not* 3.6g.
That's probably my fault - I had some weird trouble trying to add
releases, set which was default etc some time ago. Can't remember
details anymore. It probably shouldn't have been possible for me to
delete old records.

Given that you found the 3.6g2 package at the 'right' place on my site,
can you tell me the faulty URL? I might be able to patch it up.

tim
There can never be a computer language in which you cannot write a bad program.