Debugging exception implementation

Hernan Wilkinson h.wilkinson at mercapsoftware.com
Tue Oct 5 15:41:54 UTC 2004

Hi,
    I'm trying to debug the exception's implementation but squeak gets
freeze while doing so.
    For example, if I write

    [ Exception signal ]
       on: Exception
       do: [ :aSignal | aSignal resume ]

    in a workspace and debug it, when I get to
"ContextPart>>handleSignal: exception" and do an Into in "(self tempAt:
2) valueWithPossibleArgs: {exception}" Squeak gets freeze when it does
"^self valueWithArguments: anArray." in the
BlockContext>>valueWithPossibleArgs: implementation.

    Does anybody know why? Is there a way to debug the exception's
implementation?
    (I'm with squeak 3.7)

    Thanks,
    Hernan.

--
Lic. Hernán A. Wilkinson

This message is confidential. It may also contain information that is
privileged or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure. If you have
received it by mistake please let us know by e-mail immediately and
delete it from your system; you should also not copy the message nor
disclose its contents to anyone. Thanks.