[ANN]Areithfa Ffenestri - Host windows for Squeak

tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Wed Oct 6 17:29:43 UTC 2004

For the last few months John & I have been working on Areithfa Ffenestri, a
framework to support multiple host windows within Squeak. It is now in a state
where we're willing to release the current version in the hope that some of you
will be interested in looking at the architecture and current implementation.

See the swiki page (http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/3862) for some details.
Offers of help in implementing other platform support appreciated.

Note that this is emphatically not complete - in particular there is no support
of any sort for Morphic yet. If you want that, you're gonna hafta work for it :-)

tim

--
(from telus webmail - make sure to reply to the sumeru address or I likely won't
see it)