Relative independence of odbs: IndexedCollection, the update problem

Avi Bryant avi at beta4.com
Wed Oct 6 23:52:06 UTC 2004

On Oct 6, 2004, at 10:33 PM, Sebastián Sastre wrote:

> 	in one hand, that I don't see a #removeKey: in the TSTree. It
> can have it?

Yup.  Just haven't needed it yet, so haven't implemented it.

> 	in the other hand, what about the Btree that can search it's
> keys with wilcards (like #matchesForPrefix: for TSTree)?

Yeah, I haven't gotten around to that either.  Though for a BTree I'd
expect a range search rather than wildcards...

Either of those things should be reasonably easy for someone else to
implement if they wanted them (I don't think my code's *that*
illegible).  I doubt I'll get to either one any time very soon, since
the current functionality seems to be working for what I need - so if
you want it, best would be to add it yourself.  If the details of the
existing code are confusing, give me a shout.

Cheers,
Avi