Fwd: m17n Digest, Vol 13, Issue 1

Jan B. Krejčí JanBKrejci at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 18:54:55 UTC 2004

Hi all,

according to Michael's advice, I would like to announce that

1) The Czech and Slovak Smalltalk Users Group has been unofficially
established and can be found at http://www.comtalk.net/Squeak/67
2) The group has started with localization effort bringing Czech and
Slovak languages into the marvelous Squeak

I've watched some threads concerning UTF-8 issues in this list and I
would like to ask for some kindly help with installing any free (and
nice) UTF-8 font to Squeak and for an advice how to compile the VM
with the tweaks respecting UTF-8 (as seen the thread Umlaute in
Squeak). Can I find any documentation mentioning these issues
somewhere?

thanks

.:jbk:.
Jan B. Krejci