Proposal for Squeak 3.8 release schedule

Diego Gomez Deck DiegoGomezDeck at ConsultAr.com
Tue Oct 12 15:18:04 UTC 2004

Who will work on 3.8 release and when?

And who will work on 3.9 release and when?

If we spent 2 months just waiting for answers, how is supposed we can
agree on any schedule?

We can just rearrange the everybody's schedules based on the demand of
one part of the community.

-- Diego