[ENH] Squeak Installer

Hernan Tylim htylim at yahoo.com.ar
Tue Oct 12 21:26:47 UTC 2004

Hi Goran,

	The problem with using the SM Cache for this "image building scripts"
is that you need to keep a unique sm/ folder for all your images, which
is not always desirable or even possible (think in a PC at home, and a
PC at work for example).

	What I like of the SAR approach is that it is very self-sufficient. You
just bundle everything you need in the sar and you execute it in any
image you want.

Regards,
Hernán