[ENH] BrowseClassFromItEnh-st (collide with other posted fix, in mantis it is the 202)

Hernan Tylim htylim at yahoo.com.ar
Thu Oct 14 13:34:33 UTC 2004

Hi Samuel,
	Please see this bug fix I posted on 10-02-04. Here is the link:

http://bugs.impara.de/bug_view_page.php?bug_id=0000202

	In this .cs I changed or in my opinion fixed the way
#alternativeBrowseIt works to make it compatible with the new
SystemBrowser registry so it is very likely that our change-sets will
collide.

Regards,
Hernán