[BUG]UndefinedObject(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand: #setToEnd

Frank Caggiano frank at crystal-objects.com
Sat Oct 16 15:11:18 UTC 2004

On Oct 16, 2004, at 7:21, goran.krampe at bluefish.se wrote:

> I am registering this in Mantis... or something.
>
> regards, Göran

One final thought on this.

The Mantis Category for this bug report (#261) is set to 'Network'.
Without opening the bug report and then looking at the debug log there
is no way I would have seen that this is a bug against IRCe. No system
(Mantis, BFAV or ....) will be any good if the bug reports themselves
are uninformative.

There is no way I (or most anyone else) can sit and look through each
entry to decide if the bug is against something I'm responsible for.

regards