[FIX][VM][UNIX] utf8 support for key events

Jan B. Krejčí JanBKrejci at gmail.com
Sat Oct 16 17:55:02 UTC 2004

Martin,

I've used your patches against 3.6.3 VM (with 3.7 I end with missing
OpenGL libraries), it was successfull (with few lines shift) but when
I try

Sensor kbdTest

and play around with Czech characters, I see the codes not very
satisfying me. I have tried many possible combinations of squeak
commandline arguments and environment settings. How do you start
squeak?

--
.:jbk:.
Jan B. Krejci