Squeak-dev Digest, Vol 22, Issue 20

Andreas Nilsson wahboh at mac.com
Sat Oct 16 19:55:54 UTC 2004

No need to get defensive, no one is going to take Smalltalk away from
you ;)
If a compiler (because that's what it is, whenever it's run) could save
you some trouble, why not let it?
Simply stating that the problem is the code doesn't really help anyone,
you could use that as an argument to skip all checks that are already
in Squeak since the code should be clear enough to do without them.

/Adde