[ENH] Automate User Inputs

Marcus Denker denker at iam.unibe.ch
Sun Oct 17 08:46:47 UTC 2004

Am 17.10.2004 um 03:34 schrieb John Pierce:

> Change Set:		automate.user.inputs-jrp
> Date:			4 October 2004
> Author:			John Pierce
>
> I updated this changeset to remove the following conflict:
>   CONFLICT found for FillInTheBlankMorph class>>getUserResponse with
> newer changesets 5994-004-systemMod 5996-006-incChanges
> 6070-0246hiddenCursor-hpt
>
> Maybe it will be incorporated now into the update stream.  I am not
> sure if I was supposed to do something, but here it is.

Having no conflicts is the minimum requirement for that: e.g. when
looking at
BFAV stuff to added, I run the conflictchecker first. And if there is a
conflict, I
sent a log and then never look at that cs again until a fixed version
is sent.

(There is just too much stuff there to do it in any other way)

      Marcus