where is the Locale class

Jan B. Krejčí JanBKrejci at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 17:41:08 UTC 2004

Yoshiki,

>   I'd love to have this...  How far have you gotten?  I guess I should
> do something more than just letting it give you hard time.

Not very far, I'm afraid. I have updated 3.8 image from the unstable
stream and played around trying to follow your instructions:

>Make a subclass of LanguageEnvironment.  The class side of this class
has things to be overwritten.  Then, make a Locale and call the
#currentPlatform: with this new LanguageEnvironment class.

when I do

Locale currentPlatform: CzechEnvironment

I got an emergency evaluator and crash.

--
.:jbk:.
Jan B. Krejci