Class comments!?

Blake blake at kingdomrpg.com
Mon Oct 18 23:36:09 UTC 2004

On Mon, 18 Oct 2004 16:24:51 -0700, Michael Latta <lattam at mac.com> wrote:

> I favor comments over documentation in some other repository because it
> increases the chance that the next poor sod to work on my code will be
> able to find it.  The word documents prepared at various points and
> placed under CM are never as easy to locate as comments in the code.

I think what's excited me about this discussion is that I can see a
comment system that could actually work, if it were externally and
internally synchronous. Externally, for clients of the system who want to
use the objects without having to go through the code, and internally for
those who want or need to get into them. Also, the notion of an OO comment
system intrigues me, where comments are inherited.