Class comments!?

Michael Latta lattam at mac.com
Tue Oct 19 00:32:47 UTC 2004

I agree.  It would be really cool to see what could be done to add a
real documentation system to the image, making use of everything the
tools know about the code, and can infer.  As you say there should be 2
perspectives supported, those that want to use a class or group of
classes, and those that are working on a class or group of classes.

Michael