Class comments!?

Craig Latta craig at netjam.org
Tue Oct 19 00:53:06 UTC 2004

	Lex writes:

> I agree the *percentage* of good code would be important if Squeak
> were at a stage that it is worth picking it up and studying it.

	Heh, one of the big motivators for my current minimization work was
being brutally confronted with this fact, the last time I taught a
Squeak class. :)

	I think making (Squeak/Smalltalk/anything-pretty-please!) into such a
system is the highest priority.

-C

p.s.

	Just want to point out that Michael Latta and I are in fact different
people, and perhaps of some distant relation, but one that I haven't
figured out yet. Greetings. :)

--
Craig Latta
improvisational musical informaticist