Class comments!?

Doug Way dway at mailcan.com
Tue Oct 19 20:19:47 UTC 2004

On Sun, 17 Oct 2004 15:09:02 -0700, "Yoshiki Ohshima" said:

> At Sun, 17 Oct 2004 23:02:47 +0200 ,
> goran.krampe at bluefish.se wrote:
> >
> > Hi Yoshiki and all!

> > You simply write a class comment for each new class that have been
> > introduced into the image.
>
>   I'll do it when I can.
>
>   Thank you, Göran.  Somebody has to be that position.

Commenting 80 classes might seem a bit daunting, so one approach you
might take is to pick 10 or 12 of the most important classes in the m17n
changes, and just comment those.

In fact, that's a small enough bunch that I bet you'll have enough time
to do it this weekend! ;-)

Then do the other ones later.  Or ask for help from Michael or someone
else familiar with the code for commenting some of it.

- Doug