MySql connection

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire at ext.cri74.org
Fri Oct 22 06:18:11 UTC 2004

Hello,

Exploring the use of the MySQL driver, I have found that each time I
want to do a SQL query I need to create a new JdmConnection.

I was believing that opening a JdmConnection then doing a set of queries
will be all I needed.

However after each query, the connection seems to close itself. Is it
the normal behavior or is it something wrong?

Thanks a lot.

Hilaire

PS1: Not sure if it is related but the MySql server and Squeak
application are located in different location in the Internet.

PS2: What is the most reliable driver & DB couple for Squeak? Is there a
  100% Squeak solution for DB ?