Morphic help

Lynn Hales lhales at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 21 17:15:18 UTC 2004

I'm going crazy trying to simply create a SystemWindow with horizontal
and vertical scroll bars and programmatically add morphs and connector morphs to it.  I want to be
able to select and move morphs without having to alt left click until
I get the popup menu for the morph.  I
also want to be able to resize the System Window and have all
submorphs behave.

It seems to me I need to:
1. create SystemWindow
2. add a pasteUpMorph to it.
3. set the pasteUpMorph to be large ( larger than the systemWindow,
but have its upper left corner always coincide with the upper left
corner of the systemWindow.
4. have the scroll bars on the systemWindow scroll around to different
locations on the pasteUpMorph.
5. Be able to drop or programmatically add morphs to the pasteUpMorph
at the dropped positions or at the programmatically determined
positions.

Could someone give me some pseudo code for me to work from or
pointers or tell me where my assumptions are wrong.

--
Best regards,
 Lynn                          mailto:lhales at earthlink.net