[BUG] BlockContext storeString hangs

Stéphane Rollandin lecteur at zogotounga.net
Sat Oct 23 06:29:00 UTC 2004

thanks for your explanation, it is quite amazing :)

actually what I wanted is a simple way to get a string which, when
compiled (Compiler evaluate: suchAString) would hand me a plain [1 +1]
block. all of this without leaving the image !

is there a way to do so ? do we have to wait for full closures ? as
there is no temp vars in [1 + 1], I really do not get why the whole
image has to be scanned: I expected such a block to be easily abstracted
out of its context. well I don't know much about these things... I guess
a store string is not exactly what I believed :)

thanks,

Stef