Croquet on SqueakMap?

David Faught dave_faught at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 23 15:12:57 UTC 2004

Fri Oct 22 15:20:02 CEST 2004, David Faught dave_faught at yahoo.com
wrote:
>Are there any thoughts about adding a Croquet Jasmine release to the
>categories for SqueakMap?  I'm a little unsure just how far the
>revolutionary versus evolutionary thinking of the Croquet team
extends.

Maybe I should put this another way.  As a member of both the Squeak
community and the Croquet community, I would very much like to be able
to use SqueakMap for Croquet Jasmine packages.

If there are no serious objections, can a category for the Jasmine
release of Croquet please be added to SqueakMap?  I guess that a
reference to the Croquet license would probably also be in order, but
that's not my main concern.