Tabbed text morphs

Brian Tabone brian.tabone at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 02:03:48 UTC 2004

A nice feature to have for data entry forms is tabbing between entry
fields. I did some cursory searching for tabbing support from text
morph to text morph, but haven't found anything. My thoughts are to
subclass the TextMorph class and add an overridden keyStroke method
that would trap a tab key entry and lookup the next TextMorph in the
display list and set the focus to that TextMorph. Before I go through
the trouble and possibly duplicate someones efforts, I wanted to know
if anyone might know of a way to do this. Perhaps I'm missing
something in Morphic that supports this sort of thing.

-Thanks,
Brian T