Gcc dependencies in VMMaker

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Mon Oct 25 15:27:38 UTC 2004

"Alejandro F. Reimondo" <aleReimondo at smalltalking.net> wrote:

> 0.- Running in a clean Squeak3.7.1 image (with VMMaker)
>  under windoz...
good

> 1.- I created a new folder named WinCE (at the same level
>  of Win32) and copy the files there with the same tree of win32.
good.

> 2.- I have opened the VMMaker tool (a Win32VMMaker
>  was instantiated because I was running Squeak in a win* machine)
good.

> 3.- In the pathToPlatforms code i have placed the same directory as usual.
good.

> 4.- I pressed the "findPlatform" button and select the WinCE option.
good.... (all ok so far!)

> 5.- The box with title "Path to generated sources" does NOT change
>  to winCE and remain pointing to win32!!!
Urk? Ah, if you _don't_ have a suitable platform subclass installed
that is true. No idea why just at the moment and I have to start
heading to OOPSLA so it will have to wait a while.

I'll try to take a look at this later in the week.

tim
Useful random insult:- Couldn't pour water out of a boot with instructions on the heel.