[ANN] OmniBrowser 1.0a5

Colin Putney cputney at wiresong.ca
Wed Oct 27 03:05:04 UTC 2004

Hi folks,

I've just made another release of OmniBrowser, which I hope will be the
final alpha. There are a couple more features I want to add before
moving to beta and concentrating entirely on bugfixes.

Changes in this release:
     - Renaming a class now automatically browses references to the old
name
     - Editing code in the Versions browser works
     - The 'Browse' button in the Versions browser fixed
     - DoIts now take place in the context of the selected class
     - Removing a method scans for senders
     - The installer now detects and works around common problems

Thanks for the bug reports.

Colin