[FIX] ReshapedBlocksInSeg-3pt6-di reposted

Marcus Denker denker at iam.unibe.ch
Thu Oct 28 12:40:43 UTC 2004

Repost. This was in BFAV approved status, but there are conflicts with
recent updates.

Subject:		[FIX] ReshapedBlocksInSeg-3pt6-di
Author:		ned at squeakland.org
Date Posted: 19 July 2004
Archive ID: 23311
Comments:

This is a slightly edited change set from Dan Ingalls.
I have looked it over, and have run the tests on it. I had to make a
small edit for the InstVarRefLocatorTest to work right.

I have not had time to make proper tests for it, though.

"Change Set:		ReshapedBlocksInCls-3pt6-di