Seaside tutorial

Jecel Assumpcao Jr jecel at merlintec.com
Thu Oct 28 08:10:05 UTC 2004

Alexandre Bergel wrote on Wed, 27 Oct 2004 17:14:05 +0200
> I would be glad for any kind of comments/feedback/English bug fixes :-)

This is a great introduction to what Seaside is all about. Thanks!

I would add a slide after "Logical Flow" (slide 26) listing the classes
you will be using and their instance variables. Then what "cart" in
"WAStoreFillCart new cart: cart" (slide 29) is (I am guessing an
instance variable of WAStore) might be less confusing.

The only English change I would suggest would be replacing "Useful to
generate dynamic web page" in slide 4 with "Useful for generating
dynamic web pages", though the original is quite understandable and I am
not a native speaker.

-- Jecel