SqueakSource (was Re: users of MonticelloCVS?)

Avi Bryant avi at beta4.com
Thu Oct 28 17:05:14 UTC 2004

On Oct 28, 2004, at 6:53 PM, Kamil Kukura wrote:

>> For Squeaksource, they use the file system I guess.
>
> I would try bet on GOODS. It seems to be most used backend when
> mentioning Seaside2 applications.

SqueakSource does use the filesystem, but yes, GOODS is an increasingly
common choice among Seaside users.  Though I've also been involved with
Seaside apps that use OmniBase, Postgres, MySQL, SQLite... the
constraints on persistence seem to vary more than almost anything else
from project to project.