PDA and Squeak

Alejandro F. Reimondo aleReimondo at smalltalking.net
Fri Oct 29 09:21:28 UTC 2004

I have just completed a port for PocketPC 2003 of the Squeak 3.7.1 using
VMMaker, and plan to upload the files soon (during next week).
This version run at the same speed than the other implementations and the
only news is that uses VMMaker.
If anyone is in a hurry I can send the files by email.

best,
Ale.