Squeak for WinCE

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Sat Oct 30 03:13:20 UTC 2004

Hi -

The best way would be to coordinate with Yoshiki who has done most of the
work over the last years on WinCE. Please do NOT send anything to me - I do
not consider myself the WinCE maintainer and as such I will NOT integrate
anything into the current Win32 sources. Trying to stay compatible with
WinCE has caused too much pain in the past - if you are interested in
maintaining the WinCE branch you should get an account on SF and set up a
WinCE branch (I can give you admin rights if you need them).

BTW, I'm cc-ing this to Squeak-dev in case there is anyone interested in
collaborating.

Cheers,
  - Andreas