REMINDER: Harvesting Party Monday November 1st 16:00 GMT

Marcus Denker denker at iam.unibe.ch
Sun Oct 31 20:19:34 UTC 2004

Am 31.10.2004 um 18:00 schrieb Ken Causey:

> Just a reminder that the next Harvesting Party will take place between
> 16:00 (4 PM) and 20:00 (8 PM) GMT Monday November 1st, 2004.

I just want to add the reminder that the overall participation of the
community
is quite non-existent. There is nothing happening at these partys.

There are currently only two (or maybe three) people doing *anything*
to get bugfixes
in the release via the harvesting process.

There is a huge baglog of stuff, most of the submitted changesets can't
be harvested
because they are clashing with recent (and not so recent) updates.

The question is what to do? Suggestions welcome.

      Marcus