REMINDER: Harvesting Party Monday November 1st 16:00 GMT

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Sun Oct 31 23:59:27 UTC 2004

On Sun, Oct 31, 2004 at 02:32:10PM -0800, Tim Rowledge wrote:
> Marcus Denker <denker at iam.unibe.ch> wrote:
> Are we using BFAV or Mantis?
>
> Does anybody actually care any more? I think the only feedback I got
> about VMMaker3.7 was from Alejandro. John & I got approximately zilch
> response to releasing the multilple windows stuff, something that
> plenty of people had claimed was crucial to the usability of Squeak.

Urk. I don't seem to have enough time to keep up with everything that is
going on here. But yes I do care. Thanks for your work on multiple windows
and VMMaker.

Dave

p.s. Speaking of lack of feedback, the 64 bit VM seems like a really big
thing to me. Ditto Croquet. I'm trying to figure out the cheapest 64 bit
box that would let me try these out. I'm sure as soon as I do I'll be
wanting to use the latest VMMaker and I might as well try out some
multiple host windows while I'm at it ;-)