About BFAV 2.12

Frank Shearar Frank.Shearar at rnid.org.uk
Wed Sep 1 16:38:01 UTC 2004

Hi Stef,

That's odd, because both BFAV and BFAV Installer have "Squeak-3.7-gamma" and "Squeak-3.8alpha" in their Categories. And if I use that lower tree-like pane to filter on categories, I see both BFAV packages under both 3.7g and 3.8a!

I've got to go out now, but I hope you find joy before the morning, when next I can look at the problem!

frank