FFI on OSX: 'Error: Unable to find function address'

Andreas Nilsson wahboh at mac.com
Thu Sep 2 08:46:37 UTC 2004

Hi.
I'm trying to use the SQLite package from SqueakMap on Mac OSX but i
keep getting an FFI errror message ('Error: Unable to find function
address').
I've tried copying both libsqlite.so and libsqlite.dylib into both the
Squeak directory and the Plugin directory but nothing seems to work.
As i've understood it FFI on OSX works best using frameworks, but I
could use some help with how to do that given the above files.

Thanks,
Adde