3.7gamma2 candidate basic image

Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Thu Sep 2 10:13:52 UTC 2004

On 01/09/04 19:00, "Doug Way" <dway at mailcan.com> wrote:

> The default browser page seems to be successfully changed in this
> image.  (Also the welcome window title/headline fonts are fixed.)
>
> However, for some reason it seems that the http://squeak.org and most
> other pages don't load when I open Scamper on its own or from a welcome
> window link.  Does anyone else see this?  The SM package loader seems
> to work fine, and the squeak.org and swiki pages work fine on browsers
> outside of Squeak.
>
> - Doug
Doug>
Not here.
Squeak3.7g2Full.image load http://squeak.org when open scamper via world
menu.

Start page what scamper looks are missing of our disks and this is a reason
of error.

In Mac , .htm valid files saved on disk don't load (this a long time bug
about handling Mac conventions and happen in BookMorph too).

For the record, commercial browsers don't agree what suppose be a correct
path to .htm file on Mac .

Here I copy what I see:

file://localhost/Users/edgar/Public/SqueakDevelop/Helpzip/Help.htm (Internet
Explorer)

file://localhost/Macintosh%20HD/Users/edgar/Public/SqueakDevelop/Helpzip/Hel
p.htm (iCab)

file:///Users/edgar/Public/SqueakDevelop/Helpzip/Help.htm (Safari)

Edgar