HowTo Help: SimpleHierarchialListMorph

Brad Fuller Brad at Sonaural.com
Thu Sep 2 14:54:55 UTC 2004

(speaking of the recent thread about morphic hardships!)

I'm stuck and I don't know where to turn. I thought that I might use
SimpleHierarchialListMorph as a way to display a list of text where each
line of the text had arbitrary morphs below (like text, icons,
radiobuttons, etc.) I'd like to be able to show a little icon to the
side of the text list so that the user could select it (like FileList2)
and the morphs related to this text line appear (drop down the list text
below and show the morphs) or disappear. Simple concept.

But, I can't figure out how to use this class. I've looked at the
examples listed in the class but they are no help..

First off: maybe SimpleHierarchialListMorph is not the best solution. If
so, can someone suggest alternatives?
If I am going down the right path, can someone explain how to use this?
(perhaps I'm just stuck at a brick wall and I can't see the forest for
the trees.)

TIA,

brad