[BUG][BFAV]Loading updates failed

Karl Ramberg karl.ramberg at chello.se
Thu Sep 2 15:37:39 UTC 2004

Ok, I also get a proxy error trying to reach
http://people.squeakfoundation.org/

"Proxy Error

The proxy server could not handle the request GET /global.css.

Reason: Could not connect to remote machine: No route to host

Apache/1.3.31 Server at www.tric.nl Port 80"

Maybe some stuff going on on the server side ?

About the error reporting: sometimes I would like to have the debugger
pop up
instead of having the exeption dealt with by the app.
It can be _really hard_ to trace back to the failed method using the
browser
and then guess it's state and the instance variable values etc.
Is there a way to get a debugger instead of exeption ?

Karl