Videos of MicroSeeker Pool Test available

Jon Hylands jon at huv.com
Sat Sep 4 11:10:04 UTC 2004

Hi everyone,

I got the videos from my last pool run captured and edited, and you can see
them on my web site:

http://www.huv.com/uSeeker/poolTest-20040901/index.html

Scroll down to the videos section...

I'm finally at the point where the hardware is working, and I can start
concentrating on the software, which (for me) is what this project is all
about.

For your Squeak viewing pleasures, I've attached a couple screen shots --
one of my MVC UI that runs on the sub, and one of the window I use on the
laptop to communicate with the PDA in the sub over WiFi.

Later,
Jon

           http://www.huv.com