New Seaside paper available

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sat Sep 4 12:42:15 UTC 2004

We should push avi so that he releases an online tutorial with a decent
web interface for beta4.com.
I have been presented Seaside to PhP people( and I strongly suggest
anybody to the same.
Because in the future all the languages will have stack control vms, so
seaside will just be one of the oldest frameworks :) but for now we
still have a short window to attract other programmers. )

Now the problem is that there is NOT a single comment in seaside code.
and some newbie appreciate that.
I'm sorry to say that but this pisses me off when I see all the energy
I spent pushing squeak/seaside/....

Stef