Maui utility (was: MVC vs. Morphic)

Welch, Ronald P (US SSA) ronald.p.welch at baesystems.com
Tue Sep 7 15:22:35 UTC 2004

Maui definitely sounds interesting. I am looking forward
to its release. From the description you have given it
sounds like it might overlap somewhat with the morphic
wrappers stuff. Does it overlap or is it a different
paradigm, conceptually?

mailto:Ronald.P.Welch at baesystems.com                Phone:(607)770-3701
BAE SYSTEMS Controls            600 Main St Johnson City, NY 13790-1888