BFAV Issues (was: Re: [FIX] MessageSetFilterFix-nk)

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Tue Sep 7 22:59:45 UTC 2004

First note that you still do not have to use BFAV2 to review posts.
It's simpler of course, but you still only have to edit the subject to
post a review.  Full documentation of the format is on the wiki.

Secondly some of you may have noticed isses with BFAV2 today.  I
apologize.  I was doing some cleanup of some posts that were causing
some trouble and I screwed up.  I believe I've fixed everything now.  If
anyone is having any trouble please close BFAV2 and reopen it.  If you
still have problems let me know.

Ken