[BUG] Squeak 3.7 5988 Full - Object Catalog - Network DNU

Thomas A Petersen tpeterse at csc.com
Thu Sep 9 11:35:55 UTC 2004

Doug, et al,

Sorry, no bliss.  The behavior is unchanged.

My VM is running under WIN XP with a lot of SP2 loaded.  I haven't noticed
any change in behavior since SP2 with my working images. So I don't thing
this is a factor.

The DosFileDirFullName fix looks useful for other reasons though.  It's
going into my image customizations folder and script for the time being.

Keep up the good work.

tap

Doug Way wrote:

         Thanks for testing.