[BUG][BFAV]Still problems updating the BFAV archive

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Thu Sep 9 13:25:25 UTC 2004

I don't understand why you would still be having trouble.  Tom had me
delete all of his test messages from the archive that had the date
problem, so you shouldn't even need the workaround anymore.  What
version of BFAV2 are you using?  I just installed a day or so ago the
current version from squeakmap into a new 3.8a image and it works just
fine.  Have you tried a fresh image?  You might try deleting the
email-file-repository/bfav.squeakfoundation.org/listing* files (includes
listing, listing.zip and listingversion).  On the next update of BFAV2
or opening BFAV2 that should redownload the listing file from scratch.

Ken