Call for Participation

Jeff Eastman jeff at windwardsolutions.com
Fri Sep 10 00:49:43 UTC 2004

Hi Ken,

Thanks for the notes. I admit my claim was ambiguous. To clarify, my
website produces a .csv file and I use Squeak to process it into web
pages that I intend to post at the end of the month. No apology is
needed for being thorough (even if also suspicious ;). I can't wait to
read my synopsis of today's traffic.

BTW, I used the KomHttpServer in the OpenAugment stuff Craig and I were
doing last year.

Jeff