[ANN] Exposé

Aaron J Reichow reic0024 at d.umn.edu
Fri Sep 10 14:04:43 UTC 2004

Wow- this is cool! I was working on something to this effect, but like
most projects I've started in the last year or so, it's fizzled out in the
face of my ugly schedule.  Glad someone else did it...

A couple ideas:

1. Your Expose code will put up collapsed SystemWindows and tiles them
just like regular windows, and when they're clicked on, they are brought
forward just like regular windows. Perhaps if you clicked on a collapsed
window it could be expanded *and* brought forward?

2. Instead of organizing all of the collapse windows in the tile setup
like the other windows, you could line them up somewhere on the screen,
where they'd all be grouped together.

Just a couple ideas- thanks! It is very fast on my 2.4 GHz work machine.
:)

Regards,
Aaron

--
"one has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws"  :: m. l. king jr.