CampSmalltalk: Unstable stream opened for 3.8a

Bert Freudenberg bert at impara.de
Sat Sep 11 20:23:57 UTC 2004

Am 11.09.2004 um 17:35 schrieb Marcus Denker:

> Ok, we looked at all the changes, removed all changes for the packahes
> that are
> not in the image (connectors, b3d).
>
> After updating, the image will have all code from the squeakland
> release.
>
> Some problems remain:
>
> -> the tools and squeak flap was deleted. We need to recreate them

... or better yet, identify the offending change set and fix it on the
server before it gets into the official update stream. People might
have created some personal flaps that should not be clobbered.

> -> some thing wrt. to eToy viewers is not working (I think we need some
>     aditions fixes from ned for getting this to work).

It seems some method of the "flexible viewer categories" are missing -
Ned, can you look into that?

I added bug reports for this and other things I noticed to the tracker
at http://bugs.impara.de/ . So if anyone fixes these things, please
mark the corresponding bug as resolved (preferably with a note
indicating the update number containing the fix).

- Bert -